The November issue of Highlands Ranch Lifestyle is all about giving. Sure, it’s about giving thanks and reflecting on our blessings—of course—because that’s what we do around Thanksgiving Day every year.
But we think the best way to give thanks is to pay it forward, to help out our neighbors and our communities, to make this place we live and work a better one. Giving back can be as simple as shoveling the walk of an elderly neighbor or holding the door for someone, but we love the idea of grabbing onto a cause dear to your heart and getting involved with time and money—or both. Here are just a few of our favorite organizations already doing great work in Highlands Ranch and the south Denver area.
· GraceFull Café in Littleton
· Children’s Hospital – Highlands Ranch
· Advocates 4 Children – Court Appointed Special Advocate.
· Crisis Center of Douglas/Elbert County
· Veteran’s Passport To Hope