Kiki & Jessica Hommel
Outdoor Furniture Designers at Designs By Sundown
6875 S. Santa Fe Drive Littleton, CO 80110
• Clyfford Still Museum – If you haven’t been, go! Even if this isnot your preferred art style, everyone needs to go to this museum. It is not often you get to see one artist’s life’s work all in one location.
• Postino’s Lohi – this wine cafe is our go-to mother/daughter happy hour spot. Every wine on the list is $5, and if you don’t get the bruschetta you are doing something wrong!!
For the home:
• Gloster Grid Collection – We are obsessed with the new Grid Collection by Gloster. This eye-catching piece is made of aluminum and teak, giving it a very cool and modern feel, while the grid range is very versatile, helping you create the perfect outdoor lounge.
• Summer Classics – Nothing screams summer like lounging by the pool. The lounge chairs are the perfect addition to your backyard; not to mention this pop of color is so hot for 2016!
• I can sum up summer in two words: Peonies & Rosé!
• Domaine Serene NV R Dry Rosé (Oregon)
What we’re coveting:
• Tom Ford Lipstick – This lipstick might be a little pricier, but it’s worth every cent. You can’t go wrong with any of their colors – you will become addicted!
• Marysia One-piece – One-pieces are so trendy right now, and we can’t get enough of this one. It’s girly, fun and flattering.
• Prada Cat Eye Sunglasses – These sunglasses are so classic and feminine that they will become your summer staple.
• Eugenia Kim Hat – This hat says it all – nothing more needed.